Did you know that Give Realty is on Pinterest? Pinterest is a photo sharing mecca for things that inspire us, especially when it comes to home and landscaping tips and design ideas. We find nuggets of greatness, from DIY remodel instructions, to moving lists that keep life organized as you transition into your new home. View our most recent pins here.
Today we thought we would give you a glimpse into the kinds of home tips, landscaping inspiration, decor ideas, and DIY projects you can find on our boards. You can still view our pins even if you aren’t ready to hop on the Pinterest bandwagon with your own account. Just click the links or images below.
Landscape & Backyard Ideas:
We invite you to follow us on Pinterest for more home inspiration.
Five years ago today, Give Realty made its very first donation of $1050 to Mobile Loaves & Fishes, on behalf of Gregg and Nancy Vossler.
There was no check presentation, nor any photos taken, but the experience will be forever etched in my memory. The trajectory of my life changed that day. I’ve never been happier or more fulfilled and I have learned a lot about myself in the process.
Here’s a short list:
1. Possessions are just stuff, most of which has to be dusted, cleaned and maintained
2. I can’t wear more than one pair of shoes or earrings, or carry more than one purse at a time
3. Money doesn’t buy you happiness (but it does help you buy a nice car to drive around while you are looking for it!)
4. Relationships are what is important – in life, in love, and in business
5. Success, happiness, and age are only defined in your own head. Don’t let other people’s definition mess with yours.
I spent a lot of time in my teens and twenties imagining what my life would be like when I go to the age I am now (49, if you are wondering). What I imagined is nothing like my life turned out to be, but I’ll never look over my shoulder and wish I took a different path. Best of all, I’m really looking forward to where my path(s) will continue to take me. ~ Laurie